- Weight recommendation: 3.2-20 kg (7-44 lb) approx
- Fibre: 100% Printed Cotton
- Adjustments: Completely adjustable body panel - height and base width; crossable shoulder straps
- Tested for: ASTM F2236
- Panel base width is adjustable from: 7” to 18”
- Panel height is adjustable from: 12” to 18”
- Body panel width: 16.5”
The delicate light blue flower motifs & the bright yellow flower buds accentuate the deep blue of the fabric made of all natural fibres.
Pari, short for the Parijatha flower which was the inspiration behind this design, also means angel in Hindi.
What is AseemA
A fully adjustable carrier, which can be used from birth to toddlerhood.
- Offers 3 ergonomic carry options- Newborn (does not require an infant insert), Back, and Front carry
- Fully customisable carrier with easy base and height adjustments.
- The soft neck padding can be folded inward or outward, as neck support for newborns, or for sleeping toddlers.
- 3 way shoulder adjustment which can be both ‘H’ or ‘X’ style for optimal comfort for all body types.
- Wide curved waistband + soft cushy shoulder straps + easy sliding back/chest straps for better weight distribution.
- Legs out padding for the baby
- Soft and breathable 100% printed cotton fabric
- Removable lumbar support for extra comfort especially for people with weak backs.
- A generously sized removable front pouch which is great to use with the carrier or just by itself.
- Removable and adjustable hood which is generously sized to work until toddlerhood comfortably.
This product is ethically made by Soul in Bangalore, India.
* You can spot-clean your Soul product as required. Please wash it separately for the first few washes as the colours may bleed a little.
* Sizes mentioned are before washing.
* Soul fabrics may show colour variations, loose threads, tiny slubs, snags or unevenness that are characteristic of natural fibre textiles. These variations should in no way be considered flaws or defects as they do not affect the functionality of the carrier. It is the nature of the fabric and these imperfections highlight its natural beauty and uniqueness.
* All images on this website are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in colour and texture when compared to the product photo(s) in this listing.