Maasa: Cotton Onbuhimo
May the calming effects of the ocean be with your child when carried in a Soul Masa
- Weight recommendation: 7-18 kg (15-40 lb) approx
- Fibre: Pure 100% cotton
- Seat width: 17.5 inches (45 cm)
- Body panel height: 18 inches (46 cm)
- Adjustments: PFA + sliding back/chest straps
- Compliant with: ASTM F2236
The brightly coloured fish motifs pop on the pleasing blue fabric of the Soul Masa.
Soul Onbuhimo is a Japanese-inspired waistless buckle carrier with Perfect Fit Adjusters (PFAs) at the top of the shoulder straps. It is recommended for children who have sufficient torso control to support their heads and sit up independently. With its generously sized and contoured body panel and extendable webbing, it will fit a wide variety of body types of both adults and babies. It folds up small and is a perfect carrier to pop into your bag for a day out, offering you the flexibility of quick ups as well as comfortably padded support for longer carriers.
This product is ethically made by Soul in Bangalore, India.
* You can spot-clean your Soul product as required. Please wash it separately for the first few washes as the colours may bleed a little.
* Sizes mentioned are before washing.
* Soul fabrics may show colour variations, loose threads, tiny slubs, snags or unevenness that are characteristic of natural fibre textiles. These variations should in no way be considered flaws or defects as they do not affect the functionality of the carrier. It is the nature of the fabric and these imperfections highlight its natural beauty and uniqueness.
* All images in this website are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in colour and texture when compared to the product photo(s) in this listing.