Kiro: Jacquard Onbuhimo
- Weight recommendation: 7-18 kg (15-40 lb) approx
- Fibre: Pure jacquard woven cotton
- Seat width: 17.5 inches (45 cm)
- Body panel height: 18 inches (46 cm)
- Adjustments: PFA + slidingback/chest straps
- Compliant with: ASTM F2236
Soul Onbuhimo is a Japanese-inspired waistless buckle carrier with Perfect Fit Adjusters (PFAs) at the top of the shoulder straps. It is recommended for children who have sufficient torso control to support their heads and sit up independently. With its generously sized and contoured body panel and extendable webbing, it will fit a wide variety of body types of both adults and babies. It folds up small and is a perfect carrier to pop into your bag for a day out, offering you the flexibility of quick ups as well as comfortably padded support for longer carriers.
This full wrap conversion carrier is made from Soul jacquard wraps. Cuddly soft and gently textured, Soul jacquards comfortably support big toddlers as easily as they cushion tiny babies. The weave is tight, making them sturdy yet surprisingly airy fabrics – cool enough even for summer babywearing. They are amazingly soft right out of the box and need almost no breaking in! Being 100% cotton, the fabrics are very easy to maintain too.
Soul jacquards are woven in an ethical and environment-friendly mill from Southern India, which uses only wind and solar energy to run their entire factory. They are a completely green manufacturing unit and after using the energy they need they have surplus to send back into the grid. Only the best quality baby-safe dyes are used and no child labour is involved at any stage.
Soul Onbuhimo is designed, developed and professionally handmade by Soul in Bangalore, India.
* Soul fabrics may show colour variations, loose threads, tiny slubs, snags or unevenness that are characteristic of natural fibre textiles. These variations should in no way be considered flaws or defects as they do not affect the functionality of the carrier. It is the nature of the fabric and these imperfections highlight its natural beauty and uniqueness.
* All images in this website are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in colour and texture when compared to the product photo(s) in this listing.